Last weekend I went hiking: From Schynige Platte up to the mountain hut, having a Raclette there and a short night sleep. The other day, we went up to 2700m, on top of the Faulhorn,
before descending to the mountain lake where we jumped into 8degree celsius warm water twice.
And immediately after: Emergency Power Supply was needed:
Then, it went down to Grindelwald and back home by train. This is a short version and of course I could elaborate more on the beauty of the landscpe, the view etc. as I did before. This would all just be a repetition of what I had written previously.
What I actually realized past weekend is how good it is to spend time with people that are close to me but also to meet new friends. When I think back and try to remember when I met last time someone (outside of the daily business activities, that would not really count) I can call now "friend", I can not remember. Isn't that sad? There are so many interesting and fun people in the world sharing common interest, ready to tell their stories and to laugh. But during my life the past 18 months I rarely met any of thos (except when I was travelling outside Switzerland) Why? There is a variety of reason starting with "I am full worker", focusing rather on existing friendships and family than new friends, but certainly also to be in the Sargans area and be in a society where people are culturally rather "reserved". It is sad.
The happier I am, that I can count now two new creatures of the planet earth "my friends".
... and all started wit a "teambuilding task à la Andrea"
(I droped my Swiss army knife which fell between two big stones and it was kind of a mission to get it out). That set the ground for so much fun, jokes and good conversations and I am confident there is more of it to come. This trip was so much more than hiking, it felt much longer and so intense in terms of the experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment