Time to leave again - but not for long!
For those of you I did not manage to tell you personally: Yes, I am leaving Switzerland for a while, discovering Egypt, but I plan to come back by the end of January already. What - six weeks of holidays some say, other see it as an absolute minimum to at least hang out and disconnect for a while. What do I think? It is ok and a compromise. Better than nothing, but still short enough to find the way back into work life on February 1. This will be the day for me going forward again to the Rhinevalley. This time not as a trainee, but as a regular employee of Oerlikon Solar (www.oerlikon.com/solar) Despite the delicate market environment and business situation, I was offered a full time job! I am very looking forward to go travelling, but having in mind what is waiting for me back in Switzerland I know already now that I will not be sad to return. :-)
Let's recall: I finished the Oerlikon Global Trainee Program on December 16 in Pfäffikon. The program is over, most of us go separate paths again, some friendships will remain.
For those of you I did not manage to tell you personally: Yes, I am leaving Switzerland for a while, discovering Egypt, but I plan to come back by the end of January already. What - six weeks of holidays some say, other see it as an absolute minimum to at least hang out and disconnect for a while. What do I think? It is ok and a compromise. Better than nothing, but still short enough to find the way back into work life on February 1. This will be the day for me going forward again to the Rhinevalley. This time not as a trainee, but as a regular employee of Oerlikon Solar (www.oerlikon.com/solar) Despite the delicate market environment and business situation, I was offered a full time job! I am very looking forward to go travelling, but having in mind what is waiting for me back in Switzerland I know already now that I will not be sad to return. :-)
Let's recall: I finished the Oerlikon Global Trainee Program on December 16 in Pfäffikon. The program is over, most of us go separate paths again, some friendships will remain.
After partying I went snowshoe walking and snowboarding. It was soooo great but really really cold. Minus I don't remember and a cold wind.

And today: Christmas with family. Eight months have past since the birth of our youngest family member - my sister's and Fabians sweetheart: Jan Maël enjoying his Breili.
No comments:
Post a Comment