Good and busy days,
Back in the valley I enjoy the fall and its moods! The air smells like snow, the trees change colours, mountain tops are white, days pass where no single clouds disturbs the breathtaking view. Other days the fog is the King and one can see from one street light to the another. The outside becomes a closed room, the horizon vanishes.
In this changing mood I move on with my work and tasks. The last few days I received additional projects with sharp deadlines. Immediately I feel the positive impact on work efficiency and motivation at work. It feels good to be busy. And suddenly it is no longer very relevant what will be in January. Company changes at a crazy pace - I am powerless, I just watch and see how things turn out to be for me! (without having any expectations, though)
No comments:
Post a Comment