The cognition of a cigarette
For a year now I have been trying to build on my skills and abilities in an entrepreneurial environment with the objective to build on a professional and personal direction in my life. I had chosen well with an international environment, involved in various projects and I thought I had found a new social network to build on. But the path I chose may come to an end, not because I would not be willing to pursue it. Unfortunately the current environment not only motivates me to look for something new again, it demands it - although I am not ready. I must reconsider. The old wisdom “life is a journey” has received a new, and deeper value than ever before. I am forced to apply it, so “I will be good”. It is a roller coaster process with sense of delight and sadness. I can not accept certain things had happened and today I fear decision I may take to go another direction than the one I discovered the past few months. We will see how things turn to be, if I’ll find the interesting, complex and challenging environment I need be in to live happiness and pursue the broader meaning of my life.
1 comment:
Hey Mädm Cross-wörd, no clue wott ju ar toking abaut - batt sis siims ratr siries - let mi nou wenn ei cänn bi of eni help! tudei ei häv biin draiving tu wörk bihaind ei bas häving an äd seying "I shame me for my English" odr äbe... ei sheim mi for mai inglish..." see ju suun - teik cär...batt guud tu have jur bloogg bäck agein!
Post a Comment