2nd last day at work
The end is just two days in front of me. Today, Friday I did my best to rather have a smooth last day on Monday. A challenge.
But I can look back to a website
http://www.eda.admin.ch/washington/Studying_in_Switzerland
for foreign students providing all they need to get interested in Swiss higher education, including the answers of the possible questions they may have. Are there any master programs in English, is my diploma recognized, which is university the best? User-friendly and comprehensive are the main subjectives describing the character of the site. The layout is simple but clear. The main information is in the middle column, for secondary information or further links the right column is consequently used. I hope the site gets many visitors, more country specific information will be added and it keeps on being updated!
A second possibility to show you a tiny part of my work is our famous ThinkSwiss Research Scholarship. It is real fun to read what the Americans tell about Switzerland. They have such a different and somehow unexpected perception of Switzerland. In addition, they are good in finding the relevant and appropriate words which make reading a real pleasure. Be invited to share the fun they have:
http://thinkswiss-research.blogspot.com/
Time has come to say Goodbye. Last Thursday, June 26, we had a small farewell party for me. My supervisor's words and all the wishes from the Embassy staff, including gifts were all illustrating the wonderful and intensive time I had.
One day is left: It's gonna be a long day, it's gonna be a busy day. I plan to start early and go for a big fresh bear at 6.30p.m., that's my deadline!
No comments:
Post a Comment