Saturday, May 10, 2008

Boston

It was nice an warm when I left D.C. on Saturday morning and cold and rainy when I arrived in Boston. Here you go with some impressions:
I discovered the city through the Freedom Trail. Always following the read line I saw historical site, modern building and experienced the Bostonian charm.

This is The Old State House, built in 1713 as the seat of British colonial government. The Declaration of Independence was read to Bostonians from this building on July 18, 1776.

European touch in the middle of the Financial District. Old Charm in modern city!

Big beer for Petra and me!

1 comment:

McJanus said...

Great stories and beautiful pictures, we only regret it is not updated more frquently... as we discussed already ;)

Hope we will have the chance to see some more articles before you leave DC!

Keep up da good vibe!

JM