Monday, April 28, 2008

Der Winter ist zurück!

Wonderful it was last wednesday to stay outside till late, drinking wine and eating cheese. The mood changed rapidly yesterday and today morning. It is raining buckets again and it is nasty cold! I've heard enough promises now of warm/hot/humid DC weather! I wanna see it!!!

The good thing with bad weather is that I need to walk. Even though it is not my favourite occupation just to walk, it gives time to think about many things. For example:

Thinking about work: What to do, what to do first, and what is not to forget! But it also gives time to think about topics I usually do not have that much time to think about.

Thinking about politics! While walking I get the chance to have a look at the houses and the gardens where it sometimes says "Obama" or "Clinton". The big question: Who's gonna win? My guess would be Obama. Clinton does not reach the people's heart, the Clintons are considered as sleazy, her husband is not doing any good. Exciting it is and will become.

Thinking about my future: Next Saturday in two months I will be back in Switzerland. One of the first thing I gonna do is eating Nüsslisalat with Mayonnaise sauce and running around around the Rotsee!

Thinking about holidays: Next Saturday I will go to Boston for three days

Thinking about the past: On Thursday I will meet people from the HEI Alumni Chapter in DC

Thinking about my family: My sister is going to marry on 08.08.08 and I'll be her bridesmaid!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo my Dear!
das sind ja neuigkeiten! deine schwester unter der haube? mit fabian? oder hab ich da was falsch in erinnerung?
bei mir nix neues. schön, wieder regelmässig von Dir zu lesen.
gruss kuss
zoey

Anonymous said...

Hey Zoe,

du kannst schon gut reden, könntest ja auch mal ein Mux von Dir geben... ;-)

Ja, Gabriela kommt mit Fabian unter die Haube! Juhuu!

Schöns tägli
Andrea

Anonymous said...

Hallo Andrea
Aduuuhhhh!!!! Saya senang dengar Kakakmu akan menikah......
Waktunya di Indonesia juga hampir berakhir buat kami..... :-( Saya sedih sekali... Oke Andrea wish you all the best and enjoy your last 2 month..... See you im Schwiiiizerländli again....
Salam,
Annette

Anonymous said...

Salam Annette

Waktunya cepat! Saya harap keluarga kamu bukan sedih kembali ke Swiizerländli. Dengang pengalaman berkelana ku aku bikiran bagus harus menukar tempatnya kadang kadang....
I'm sure you gonna make it!
Cu soon
Andrea

Anonymous said...

Selamat malam Andrea

Kamu memang betul! Kadang-kadang kita harus mencari satu "challenge" yg baru biar hidup tidak menjadi bosan dan monoton. :-)
Wish you a adventurous trip and enjoy life..... !!!
Salam manis
Annette