Old memories came back to me when I saw these famous Greyhound buses early at the bus station early in the morning. At 7am it left, I had to change in Harrisburg and then I arrived in Lewisburg. It is a little town, home of 6000 people and about 3000 students. Around Lewisburg live Amish people and/or Mennonites, some still with their buggies. Memories pushed me back to the time I spent in Canada, when I did my research about the small community called Old Order Mennonites, about 6 years ago!!!
After Lisa had picked me up, we had a ride with the car to explore the landscape, to go to the market and then we went for a very nice Chai Tea in the town's cafe. Today it became very very cold. It is about -13degree celsius. Yesterday I was still convinced that I will go for a run or at least for a walk outside I am thinking over again today.... it is soooo cold!!
2 comments:
Hallo Andrea
Saya mendengar kabar dingin langsung jadi kasihan sama kamu.... Es ist immer sehr interessant von dir zu lesen und es freut mich, dass du dich so gut eingelebt hast in US. Wünsche dir alles Gute. Take care! Hati-hati...
Salam, Annette
Hi...Andrea...
Dingin sekali ya???
how about me if I go to Canada? :0
Do you think that I can survive with the weather?? ;p
I glue you my all regards
pepenk
Post a Comment