Together with Andrea Neyer and Bepenk I went to Bondowoso this afternoon. Thirty minutes by the public bus and there is this town that hosts a three star hotel called Ijen view. Within the hotel there is a nice swimming pool, a garden and no noise from motorcycles or cars. It was relaxing and together with fresh juice and Pizza it was holiday-like. Here the picture with a foot putih (white and me) and a foot chocolat (brown, Bepenk) :
Since summer 2007 I am in a constant move, going here and there to discover the world. I am of curious nature and up for any challenge. To a certain extent I have given up making plans since it comes differently anyway. What's next in Andrea's life? This Blog will tell you more than that.
Saturday, September 08, 2007
A nice afternoon
Together with Andrea Neyer and Bepenk I went to Bondowoso this afternoon. Thirty minutes by the public bus and there is this town that hosts a three star hotel called Ijen view. Within the hotel there is a nice swimming pool, a garden and no noise from motorcycles or cars. It was relaxing and together with fresh juice and Pizza it was holiday-like. Here the picture with a foot putih (white and me) and a foot chocolat (brown, Bepenk) :
Together with Andrea Neyer and Bepenk I went to Bondowoso this afternoon. Thirty minutes by the public bus and there is this town that hosts a three star hotel called Ijen view. Within the hotel there is a nice swimming pool, a garden and no noise from motorcycles or cars. It was relaxing and together with fresh juice and Pizza it was holiday-like. Here the picture with a foot putih (white and me) and a foot chocolat (brown, Bepenk) :
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment