How can a bird fly without being high enough? Very soon I am no longer trying to gain some altitude by climbing or biking up Swiss mountains, airplanes will be my may to be closer to heaven! A short trip to Rome to visit Nicole, who is doing an internship at the IFAD (International Foundation for Agricultural Development). Few days after, Austria Airlines will hopefully take care of me in bringing me to Bangkok. One month I will spend in Asia, mainly in Cambodia and maybe I will have some time to visit Thailand. I am looking forward discovering new countries, cultures and people, let's see what this month will bring to me and keep on visiting my blog!
Since summer 2007 I am in a constant move, going here and there to discover the world. I am of curious nature and up for any challenge. To a certain extent I have given up making plans since it comes differently anyway. What's next in Andrea's life? This Blog will tell you more than that.
Friday, September 08, 2006
How can a bird fly without being high enough? Very soon I am no longer trying to gain some altitude by climbing or biking up Swiss mountains, airplanes will be my may to be closer to heaven! A short trip to Rome to visit Nicole, who is doing an internship at the IFAD (International Foundation for Agricultural Development). Few days after, Austria Airlines will hopefully take care of me in bringing me to Bangkok. One month I will spend in Asia, mainly in Cambodia and maybe I will have some time to visit Thailand. I am looking forward discovering new countries, cultures and people, let's see what this month will bring to me and keep on visiting my blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What an honour to be the first "Guest" to leave a comment!
Nice bloOog. Good decision. Probably the best solution to keep in touch with those who care!
See you very soon in Phnom Penh!
Jan-Mathieu
aka McJanus
Welcome to South-East Asia ! I'm leaving tomorrow from Vietnam to Malaysia. Enjoy Cambodia. I took a khmers cooking lesson in Battambang (near Angkor), so miami !
Viel Spass auf deiner Asientour auf dass sie dir mindesten gleich viel Freude und Neues aus der Welt näherbringt wie unsere Tour durch LA!
Danke Christian, es wird schwierig sein unsere tour durch LA zu toppen, dass weiss ich schon jetzt! Es werden bestimmt einige Erinnerungen aufkommen !
Was ist nun mit deinen Reisplänen?
Post a Comment